DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. If you can't afford a professional drum player willing to teach you the beat, then Drummaticks is probably the next best thing, at a much, much lower cost...
DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool, easy to use and less expensive to buy.
If you are a musician, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you know how important it is to be able to keep the beat, keep a steady tempo or play rhythmic patterns in synch with the tempo and with other musicians. Most music teachers will agree that one should practice ones instrument with a metronome; it is essential to the development of any learning musician. Now you could go out and buy a metronome but why do that? For the same price or less, you can get DrummaTicks, a drum machine that does everything a metronome does and a lot more!
And because DrummaTicks lets you play common drum patterns such as Rock, Disco, Samba etc, it is a lot more inspiring than the tic-toc of a metronome.
In addition to common metronome usage, drum player can also use DrummaTicks to learn complex rhythm patterns starting at a slow tempo, and slowly getting to faster tempos.
With DrummaTicks, you can:
- Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute.
- Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones.
- Change the number of beats per measure from 2 to 8.
- Set the beat subdivision to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. This is extremely useful when practicing 16th notes, triplets or other difficult note sequences.
- Become a better musician when you practice your instrument along drum patterns created with a choice of over 50 percussion sounds, keeping you inspired, jamming and practicing for longer periods of time.
- Become a faster playing musician when you practice with the built-in Speed Trainer.
Fast and easy, it boosts performance by scanning for, downloading & installing driver updates
Enhanced, deeper and faster error scan performance. Now also in 5 languages! Free Scan
How fast is your PC really running? Turbo-charge your Internet and PC performance here