SQL Server Recovery Toolbox is used to recover information from damaged MS SQL Server databases (*.mdf files). It allows users to avoid losing important information. SQL Server Recovery Toolbox recovers information in several steps:
- The program searches for and reads system data that can be used to recover the rest of information.
- All data that SQL Server Recovery Toolbox can recover is displayed on the screen: User Tables and System Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and User Defined Data Types. You can view them and make sure that the tool works.
- Then the user should select the method for saving the recovered information (saving to the hard drive as a package of scripts in the SQL language or exporting directly to a database), configure it and start the export process.
- After the process is started, the tool scans and analyzes the entire damaged database. The time it takes depends on the size of the source file. During this process, the tool recovers from it all information that can be recovered. However, it should be mentioned that in some cases SQL Server Recovery Toolbox cannot extract all data despite its high effectiveness. It depends on what damaged the source file and how badly. It is worth mentioning that Recovery Toolbox does not modify the source database, it only extracts information from it during the scanning process.
- After the export process is over, the program displays the report about what has been done.
Tool has a wide set of features that can be effectively used to recover information from MS SQL Server databases. The following features are particularly worth mentioning:
- Recovering information from large databases with the size of up to 16 TB.
- Recovering information from damaged MS SQL Server databases via the local area network.
- Saving the extracted information as scripts in the SQL language with the possibility of splitting into files of the specified size.
Windows 98 and above is need.
Fast and easy, it boosts performance by scanning for, downloading & installing driver updates
Enhanced, deeper and faster error scan performance. Now also in 5 languages! Free Scan
How fast is your PC really running? Turbo-charge your Internet and PC performance here